1988 GORE-TEX Winter Jacket
Work outdoors, feel like you’re indoors. Advanced work jacket in 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for superior waterproof and windproof protection. Features advanced lining for superior combination of comfort, warmth and ventilation. Conforms to EN 343.
- True pre-bent sleeves with ergonomic cut, ensures a natural working position and freedom of movement
- Body-mapped lining for superior comfort – ventilating mesh at the back and in the armpits combined with warm quilt lining around heart and lungs
- Climate regulation at the waist – close to stay warm, open to increase ventilation
- Roll-in hood in super-light GORE-TEX® fabric with advanced adjustment for optimum protection and fit
- 3M reflective features for enhanced visibility
Material: Advanced 2-layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric 100% Polyester 165 g/m² and 100% Polyamide 215 g/m², ePTFE membrane, with sealed seams and body-mapped mesh/quilt lining for 100% waterproof and windproof protection, warmth and comfort.
We Also Recommend